Junior Tennis Camps
2018 Summer Tennis Camps
Click Here for the 2018 Camp Flyer
- July 22-27, 2018 Girl’s Only Camp
Tennis camps are open to Middle School and High School students.
DAILY CAMP SCHEDULE:
- 7:30-8:15 AM Breakfast (Darlington School(DS) Cafe)
- 8:30-11:45 AM Conditioning/On-Court program
- 12:00-1:30 PM Lunch (DS Cafe)/Rest Time
- 1:30-2:15 PM Strategy/Tactics – Chalk Talk
- 2:30-5:00 PM On-Court program/Match Play
- 5:45-6:30 PM Dinner (DS Cafe)/Rest Time
- 6:30-9:00 PM Evening Activity/Private Lessons*
- 9:00-10:00 PM Residence Hall Activity with staff
- 10:30 PM Campers are in Residence Hall room
- 11:00 PM Lights Out
*Private lessons are available for an additional fee.
Tennis campers should arrive Sunday between 2:00-4:30 PM for check-in. Parents can pick up campers on Friday between 11:45 AM – 1:00 PM.
Full time campers will reside in the Darlington School residence halls. Darlington School is a gated campus. (Yes, the housing is air-conditioned!). Housing is provided Sunday evening thru Friday morning. Our tennis camp staff will supervise all campers and reside in the same residence halls. During co-ed tennis week, campers are housed on different floors based upon gender.
All meals are provided in the Darlington School Cafe located in the Dodd Hall on campus. Full time campers will receive Dinner on Sunday; Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner on Monday-Thursday; and Breakfast on Friday. Day campers receive lunch on Monday-Thursday.
More information on Darlington School: www.darlingtonschool.org
REGISTRATION & COSTS:
Residential Full Time Camp Cost is $649.00
Available Discounts include:
- $25 discount each for multiple siblings
- $25 discount each for same USTA or Club Team Members
- $25 discount each for same H.S. Tennis Team Member
*Note: Maximum of only TWO discounts allowed per camper!
Day Camp cost is $375.00
*Note: Breakfast, Dinner, and Housing are not included in this fee, however, Day campers may participate in the planned evening activities for a nominal fee. Daily lunch is included.
- Girl’s Only Tennis Camp – July 22-27 (Click to Register)