The 51,063 sq. ft. facility features 6 conditioned courts with seating capacity for over 400 spectators.
Court Fees for Indoor Courts:
Pass Holder: $24.00/hour $12/person/hr. (Singles) $6/person/hr. (Doubles)
Non-Pass Holder: $32.00/hour $16/person/hr. (Singles) $8/person/hr. (Doubles)
Court availability limitations may apply due to major events or facility programming.
Hours of Operation for Indoor courts
- Monday-Thursday – 8:00am-9:00pm
- Friday – 8:00am-7:30pm
- Saturday – 8:00am – 1:00pm
- Sunday – 12:00pm – 4:00pm
– Enter the indoor facility through the double doors located on the North and South sides of the building. (Individual doors located at the corners of the building are for emergency access only.)
– Walk-in reservations are not permitted due to limited court availability
– Only 1 court can be booked per reservation
– Passholders can book up to 48 hours in advance, non-passholders can book same day
– Maximum booking for indoor courts is 2 hours.
– Priority use of the indoor tennis courts will go to facility programs and hosted tournament events.
– USTA League fees do not cover the use of the indoor courts. USTA League matches are more than welcome to call the day of their match to reserve courts for matches. Please note there are only 6 indoor courts and availability will be very limited. All indoor court fees will be applicable for all USTA League match play.