Use the KOURTS APP to register now or call 706-236-4490
Open House Community Event – Sunday, February 7 ~ 3:00 – 4:30 pm
it’s free – it’s fun – it’s family oriented!
ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED ***First 50 to register will be entered for a Prize Drawing!***
Call the Pro Shop to book at 706-236-4490 ~ Let us know who referred you!!!
Join us for the afternoon and experience everything your community tennis center has to offer!
Rain or Shine – All ages welcome!
***Discounts offered for March Sign Ups for Lessons, Clinics and Family Annual Passes***
ACTION STATIONS-MEET THE COACHES: Becky Opoien, Scott Kidd, Leanne Mann & Caleb Diller
- PRO SHOP- Storewide Discounts. DUNLOP Gear Showcase
- INDOOR COURTS – Live Ball & Cardio Tennis
- ADULT PROGRAMS – Social League & Private Lessons
- JUNIOR PROGRAMS – Red, Orange & Green Ball
- ADVANCED PROGRAMS – JETA and HPT-1
- UNIQUE PROGRAMS – Adventure Clinic, Pee Wee Tennis
Adult social leagues singles/doubles
Sign up with a partner or single.
Cost: $35 (Includes court fees and balls)
Session Start Dates: January 4 – February 28
- It is a Social league through USTA that Rome Tennis Center at Berry College administers. It is not a USTA Sanctioned League.
- No USTA membership fee required!
- No team required. Players age 16 and older…. can sign up for singles, doubles, or mixed doubles.
- Players sign up with a designated partner for the 8 weeks, if you need a partner… we will try to match you with one.
- 8 week scheduled match play, new balls provided
- Players responsibility to get a sub if needed, no point penalty.
- Standings will be posted each week.
- Player Party and Awards after season.
- RTCBC will offer (5) 8 week seasons throughout the year.
- Social distancing required
- 2 out of 2 sets, no add
- 10 pt. super tie-breaker to decide 3rd set
- Cumulative games won each match +5 for winning player/team (ex: Joe vs Sam 4-6, 6-2 (10-7) Joe 16 Sam 8)
Thank you to The Rock Fitness who is our sponsoring partner for the RTC Social League.
Questions? Email Becky Opoien
SOCIAL LEAGUE SCHEDULE
Monday 6:30pm Men’s Doubles 4.0+
Monday 6:30pm Women’s Doubles 2.5 – 3.0
Tuesday 6:30pm Men’s Doubles 3 – 3.5
Tuesday 6:30pm Women’s Doubles 3.5 – 4.0
Wednesday 6:30pm Men’s Singles 4.0
Wednesday 6:30pm Men’s Singles 3.0+
Wednesday 6:30pm Women’s Singles 4.0
Wednesday 6:30pm Women’s Singles 3.0
Sunday 2:00pm Mixed Doubles
adult beginner TIME: 6:00-7:00 PM DAYS: MON/Thur
Developing proper technique with strokes; minimum 3 players for class to make
Costs: $20 per class
liveball OFFERED MORNINGS AND EVENINGS
time: 10:00 -11:15 am days: MON (New!)
TIME: 6:00-7:15 PM DAYS: Mon, Wed, fri
LIVEBALL is a huge continuous double point! It is fast paced, fun, competitive, amazing people doubles training, and a phenomenal cardio workout.
Instructor facilitated, all levels welcome, fun and social
Costs: $48 / 4 punch pass or $15/Drop In
Minimum 5 players for class to make. Must register by Sunday at 4pm for morning class and Noon the day of for evening classes
team clinics TIME: 6:00-7:15 PM DAYS: call to schedule
Train like an academy athlete. Structured and tangible drills for match play improvement. Efficient and effective court movement techniques. Players utilize video analysis to review key elements of their games.
Costs: $48 / 4 punch pass $15/Drop In
Use the KOURTS APP to register and pay now or call 706-236-4490
- Download the Kourts app for free
- Available in App Store for iPhone & Google Play for Android
- No additional charges to book
- Need help getting started on Kourts? Stop by the front desk or email: email@example.com
Adult League Team Practices
- Schedule is based off of team availability
- 4 practices / 4 weeks = $68.00 per person
- Team doubles strategy teaching players proper positioning, shot selection, strategy, and much more! There is always something new and unique to learn in doubles. Pro’s will monitor match play during each practice session giving tips & pointers.
SCHEDULE A LESSON
Schedule a lesson with one of our tennis pros.
Call for current rates and/or to schedule a lesson: 706-236-4490
Email Pro Directly:
Berry College Vikings Tennis Teams
RTCBC is also home to the Berry College Vikings Tennis Teams.
All home matches are played at the Rome Tennis Center at Berry College.