RTC Social Tennis Leagues
Back to Tennis Starting June 15th – Deadline: Monday, June 8th
Registration “Click Here”
We are back! Starting June 15th – July 27th!!
• It is a Social league through USTA that Rome Tennis Center at Berry College administers. It is not a USTA Sanctioned League.
• No USTA membership fee required!
• No team required. Players age 16 and older…. can sign up for singles, doubles, or mixed doubles.
• Players sign up with a designated partner for the 8 weeks, if you need a partner… we will try to match you with one.
• 8 week scheduled match play, new balls provided.
• Players responsibility to get a sub if needed, no point penalty.
• Standings will be posted each week.
• The Rock Fitness is a sponsoring partner for the RTC Social League.
• Player Party and Awards after season.
• RTCBC will offer (5) 8 week seasons throughout the year.
• Online registration is open, please select cash option for payment. Credit card processing will be available soon.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 7:00 pm
Sunday 2:00 pm
To register for programming Please Give us a call at 706-236-4490.
Adult League Team Practices:
- Schedule is based off of team availability
- 4 practices / 4 weeks = $68.00 per person
- Team doubles strategy teaching players proper positioning, shot selection, strategy, and much more! There is always something new and unique to learn in doubles. Pro’s will monitor match play during each practice session giving tips & pointers.