PLEASE READ FULL DETAILS BELOW
Rome Tennis Center at Berry College and the Downtown Tennis Center will be re-opening with restricted operations on:
Monday, April 27, 2020
Please note that for the safety and well-being of all visitors to the tennis centers we have altered and/or restricted operations to best serve and keep everyone safe.
Adjusted Hours of Operation: (Applies to RTCBC and Downtown Facilities)
*** Hours of operation are subject to change as we move forward with re-opening amid the on-going and fluid health concerns with Covid-19.
We ask for your cooperation and assistance in the follow ways:
- Operational Policies/Procedures are subject to change as we begin the process of re-opening the tennis centers. We may have to alter operations for health/safety reasons and based upon operational needs.
- Practice Social Distancing!
- Utilize PPE where appropriate and feasible.
- All court reservations must be made in advance of arrival on-site. No walk-in reservations please. Please call ahead to make court reservations and finalize payments. Contact information for all players will be required when reserving a court.
- RTCBC Front Desk: (706) 236-4490
- Downtown Tennis Center: (706) 290-0072
- Please read posted signage as you enter and exit facilities.
- Court availability will be limited.
- Lessons and Programming will be limited and more information will be shared soon.
- Please review our return to play information for the Rome Tennis Centers here.
- We recommend all players review the Return to Play information from the USTA, which outlines great information and suggestions for all players coming back to the courts.
***Indoor Tennis Courts will be opening on May 1, 2020. Please take a look at the Indoor Courts page for full information.
We truly appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during this time and look forward to seeing our tennis friends on the court!